Why is Iris' Cleaning Service the Best? Here are 11 reasons to choose our services.
1) Long Lasting Deep Clean - We extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. We don't just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With our cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris.
2) Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites - Our High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet mills recommends Hot Water Extraction (steam) as the preferred cleaning method.
3) We Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents - The cleaning agents we use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
4) No Cleaning Residue Left in Your Carpets - We use rinsing strokes to make sure no cleaning residue is left in your carpet yarns. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents we restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no soap residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
5) Fast Drying Time - Because of our deep extraction, van-powered truck mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 2-10 hours.
6) We don't Cut Corners, We Clean Them - We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
7) We Move Most Furniture - We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
8) We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services - This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
9) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or our service is free - There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
10) 28 Years of Experience - As the saying goes "practice makes perfect." And we have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be gotten out, Iris' Cleaning Service gets it out.
11) Professional Friendly Service - You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Is price your main concern? If so, watch this video...
Looking for Restoration services? Here are 7 questions you need to ask of every restoration company:
1) Are they IICRC certified firm for flood, water and mold damage restoration?
2) Can they work with Insurance Companies on my behalf - or are they working to get their paycheck from the Insurance company, first?
3) How many years experience do they have?
4) If I can't trust this company for the care and diligence for doing a residential carpet cleaning - how can I trust them with a larger job that requires certification, expertise and experience?
5) Is there a list of testimonials, reviews and other trustworthy criteria I can look at to evaluate their trustworthiness and reputation?
6) Are their testimonials vague, impersonal and signed by unidentifiable people? i.e. "satisfied agent" or "J. Smith."
7) Are they a premium member of Ethical Services that can independently evaluate and rate their performance?